I am committed to building a vibrant, sustainable community for residents of Falls Church, today and tomorrow. My background – from my upbringing in public education to the importance of deep community ties to my family’s strong work ethic as immigrant, small business owners – has shaped my values and my priorities.
My key areas of focus:
- Affordability that matches our inclusive, welcoming values so we can truly be a community for all generations, incomes, and backgrounds
- Strategic economic development and downtown improvements
- Excellent schools and city services, supported by strong financial stewardship
- Transparent, accessible government and active communication
- Infrastructure investments that improve quality of life and sustain our community for future generations: new high school, walkability/bikeability, traffic calming, parks, stormwater