I am committed to building a vibrant, sustainable community for residents of Falls Church, today and tomorrow. My background – from my upbringing in public education to the importance of deep community ties to my family’s strong work ethic as immigrant, small business owners – has shaped my values and my priorities.
My key areas of focus:
- Housing for all – affordable and diverse housing so all generations, incomes, and backgrounds can call Falls Church home
- Accessible to all – walkable, bikeable, and safer streets
- Sustainable future – protect and maintain our natural environment
- Excellent city services and schools
- Fiscal stewardship – continue to grow and diversify our tax base with smart development and strong local businesses
- Transparent, accessible government and active communication – check out my 8+ year blog!